super cardioid high-output vocal microphone with on-off switch
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
The S-version of the e 845 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
What's in the box?
- 1x e845
- 1x microphone clip
- 1x pouch
Switch : On/Off
Dimensions : Ø 46 x 185 mm
Connector : XLR-3
Frequency response (microphone) : 40 - 16000 Hz
Transducer principle (Microphone) : dynamic
Weight : without cable: 330 g
Pick-up pattern : super-cardioid
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance : 350 O
Min. terminating impedance : 1000 O
Sennheiser Evolution Series super cardioid high-output vocal microphone